From: Rusty Phillips <rustyp@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] What is the current status of hibernate
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:00:35
I just downloaded the java experimental tree and gave emerging hibernate
a shot.  Unsuprisingly, it didn't work.  There were a few packages that
have no available source files, and a few that I couldn't get to compile
even on their own.

Anyway, I have a few questions about it:
What is the status of getting hibernate working in Gentoo?
Is there anyone working on that now?
Has anyone using this list gotten it working for themselves?
Is this "splitting up JBoss" plan still going to go ahead?

I come here because I couldn't get any answers find any answers to these
questions in the forum, the bug tree, the docs, or the wiki.
Thanks for your time.