From: David Herron <David.Herron@×××.COM>
To: David Herron <David.Herron@×××.COM>
Cc: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>, Craig Raw <craig@×××××.biz>, gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Handling broken javadoc in >=sun-jdk-1.6
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 22:30:11
1 I just checked and learned that the DLJ bundles should be published
2 tomorrow (that's by the USA/PDT timezone).
3
4 - David Herron
8 David Herron wrote:
9 >
10 > And, Tom Marble, who handles making the DLJ bundles, is on vacation
11 > right now. Unfortunately this process isn't automated.
12 >
13 > I'll look into what it would take to get the bundles published.
14 >
15 > - David
19 > Petteri Räty wrote:
20 >> Craig Raw kirjoitti:
21 >>
22 >>> Hi all,
23 >>>
24 >>> I've noticed Java 6u2 has just been released. AFAIK, bug 6507179
25 >>> (http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6507179) was keeping
26 >>> Java 6 masked on Gentoo - it has been fixed in this release.
27 >>>
28 >>> Does this help in terms of getting Java 6 stable? Or am I way out of date?
29 >>>
30 >>> Ciao,
31 >>> Craig
32 >>>
33 >>>
34 >>
35 >> https://jdk-distros.dev.java.net/developer.html
36 >>
37 >> They first need to release the DLJ bundles, then we package it and we
38 >> should think about getting it stable one month from now. It does break
39 >> jdbc api so I do need to write a script for the arch teams to install
40 >> all stable java stuff to test with.
41 >>
42 >> Regards,
43 >> Petteri