From: David Herron <David.Herron@×××.COM>
To: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: Craig Raw <craig@×××××.biz>, gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Handling broken javadoc in >=sun-jdk-1.6
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:16:41
1 And, Tom Marble, who handles making the DLJ bundles, is on vacation
2 right now. Unfortunately this process isn't automated.
3
4 I'll look into what it would take to get the bundles published.
5
6 - David
10 Petteri Räty wrote:
11 > Craig Raw kirjoitti:
12 >
13 >> Hi all,
14 >>
15 >> I've noticed Java 6u2 has just been released. AFAIK, bug 6507179
16 >> (http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6507179) was keeping
17 >> Java 6 masked on Gentoo - it has been fixed in this release.
18 >>
19 >> Does this help in terms of getting Java 6 stable? Or am I way out of date?
20 >>
21 >> Ciao,
22 >> Craig
26 > https://jdk-distros.dev.java.net/developer.html
27 >
28 > They first need to release the DLJ bundles, then we package it and we
29 > should think about getting it stable one month from now. It does break
30 > jdbc api so I do need to write a script for the arch teams to install
31 > all stable java stuff to test with.
32 >
33 > Regards,
34 > Petteri