From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-kbase@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kbase] Next step
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 23:18:28
1 On Saturday 03 June 2006 19:44, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 >   http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/tmp/kb-fixvar.html
3
4 Hi Sven,
5
6 It all looks great. As far as ideas are concerned, there's a lot of
7 them in a number of places.
8
9 First of all, we could "incorporate" a lot from this forums:
10
11 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewforum-f-40.html
12
13 I believe it adresses most of the issues our users seem to suffer from
14 all the time.
15
16 Secondly, we could look for inspiration in gentoo-wiki.com TIPS
17 section. (http://gentoo-wiki.com/Index:TIP) They have a bunch of
18 quite interesting topics not covered in our current docs.
19
20 Thirdly, Chris White used to have some sort of FAQ for #gentoo - if
21 anybody remembers the link (it was at gentooexperimental or
22 something like this) we could also take a bunch of topics from there.
23
24 Of course I don't intend copying anything verbatimly, I just suggest
25 best sources of inspiration for writing stuff on our own. :)
26
27 kind regards,
28
29 Łukasz Damentko
30
31 PS. Sign me up for the kbase project, i'm going to have a lot of fun
32 with it. :)