From: "R.I.P." <riphome@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-kbase@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kbase] A Gentoo Knowledge Base
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:13:03
1 Hi Sven, and all the interested people.
2
3 I'd suggest to have possiblity of several solutions of the problem.
4 Sometimes there is no good solution for the problem, but the number of dirty
5 hacks with advantages and disadvantages in each.
6 Another situation is when there is a problem with a certain version of
7 software and there is two possible ways to solve it:
8 1. upgrade to possibly unstable but newer version in which the problem
9 doesn't exist
10 2. Fix the problem
11 In some cases 1st variant will be suitable, in others 2nd.
12