From: Mike Myers <fluffymikey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-kbase@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kbase] resurrected?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:09:44
1 I see the same. I prefer a rather minimal approach when I'm trying to fix
2 something. And by that, I mean being able to browse well categorized
3 documentation as opposed to guesswork on how I should word my error message
4 or problem. That's just a personal preference though, and could probably be
5 used in the KB along with the search engine.
6