From: mindrunner <kernel@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:05:06
1 Thanks for you answer. I was just confused about it and wondered if my
2 mail program messes this up, or there is just no conversation here! :)
3
4 On 10/11/2012 03:08 PM, Tom Wijsman wrote:
5 > According to the Gentoo kernel maintenance guide at http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/kernel/maintenance.xml you can use this mailing list for questions; I don't know whether this is the right place for discussions (IRC is preferred, I think; but low traffic though) but you might be able to figure that out using the archives for this mailing list. I've included part 8 of above link as a reference, the end of the first paragraph mentions this mailing list.
6 >
7 > If you want to be sure you could try mailing Pagano about it (or hope for him to answer on this thread); looking through the archives (http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-kernel/date.xml), I see some discussion threads but they are low traffic.
8 >
9 > 8. What to do now?
10 > Look at some bug reports from the saved searches you configured earlier. If you can contribute straight off, go right ahead. However, I expect you'll probably be unsure what should happen next. So, pick a bug, and question us about it, preferably on IRC in ggentoo-kernel. Alternatively, you could write to the gentoo-kernel mailing list.
11 >
12 > ...
15 >> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 012 3::8::5 +200<
16 >> From: kernel@×××××.de
17 >> To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
18 >> Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel]
19 >>