From: Tom Wijsman <tomwij@××××.com>
To: "gentoo-kernel@l.g.o" <gentoo-kernel@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-kernel]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:03:06
1 According to the Gentoo kernel maintenance guide at http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/kernel/maintenance.xml you can use this mailing list for questions; I don't know whether this is the right place for discussions (IRC is preferred, I think; but low traffic though) but you might be able to figure that out using the archives for this mailing list. I've included part 8 of above link as a reference, the end of the first paragraph mentions this mailing list.
2
3 If you want to be sure you could try mailing Pagano about it (or hope for him to answer on this thread); looking through the archives (http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-kernel/date.xml), I see some discussion threads but they are low traffic.
4
5 8. What to do now?
6 Look at some bug reports from the saved searches you configured earlier. If you can contribute straight off, go right ahead. However, I expect you'll probably be unsure what should happen next. So, pick a bug, and question us about it, preferably on IRC in ggentoo-kernel. Alternatively, you could write to the gentoo-kernel mailing list.
7
8 ...
11 > Date: Thu, 1 Oct 012 3::8::5 +200<
12 > From: kernel@×××××.de