From: Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo-sources, lead
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:03:18
This is an open email to members of the gentoo-sources herd.
I would like to officialy take over the lead role for the
gentoo-sources sub-project.  This does not include the entire kernel
project as I'm not really sure if we need an overall kernel lead. Things
seem to be running relatively smoothly with having the sub-projects run

I don't want this look like a coup so if anyone would rather have the
job or an election, please just let me know.

Mike Pagano

Mike Pagano
Gentoo Developer - Kernel Project
E-Mail     : mpagano@g.o
GnuPG FP   : EEE2 601D 0763 B60F 848C  9E14 3C33 C650 B576 E4E3
Public Key :