From: Mark Thompson <mark@×××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] amd turion laptop with good linux support (but i run gentoo so good gentoo support is the point)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:32:49
1 Never buy a Gateway , I can't get 1024x768 on mine but in XP it's ok
2
3 mt
6 nick thompson wrote:
7
8 > Hello all,
9 > I am in the near future looking to get a new laptop. I am wanting to
10 > get a laptop that has complete linux support as much as possible, ie
11 > even the email buttons etc. And one that has nvidia not ati would be
12 > wonderful. Anyway, the graphics aren't as important... anyone with any
13 > amd64 laptops please reply and let me know how things are going....
14 >
15 > nick
17 > nick thompson
18 > all unix, all the time.