From: Ric de France <rdefrance@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Toshiba Satellite A70 Question
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 04:19:00
1 Ian,
2
3 On 8/6/05, Ian K <omega_2_1@×××××.ca> wrote:
4 > Hi there,
5 > I know there is a few of you with a Toshiba A70, and
6 > I was wondering if you have gotten yours to reboot properly?
7 > I have discovered that if you enable legacy USB support
8 > in the BIOS, the touchpad will not work, but a reboot no longer
9 > hangs your system when it would display the BIOS info. (pic).
10 > If anyone has figured out a way around this, please let me know.
11 > Ian
12 >
13 > PS> If you do have this notebook, I also ask if you have gotten
14 > the side media buttons to function, or if you have gotten the
15 > suspend to RAM working. Please let me know even if you haven't
16 > so I know someone has read this. :)
17
18 I don't have a Toshie A70, but a Toshie P20. I don't have the same
19 problems you have with rebooting, but I have read that someone has
20 recently gotten the media buttons to work correctly. Have a look at:
21
22 http://opensource.idealcorp.com/toshiba-p25/
23
24 And yes... someone has read this.
25
26 ...Ric
27 --
28 Ric de France
29 Ph: +61412945554 (international) or 0412945554 (Australia)
30 == Do you, uh... Gentoo? Gentoooo-hooo!! ==
33 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list