From: Marcus Priesch <marcus@××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Problems when more than one application uses sound
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:58:51
1 hi Erick,
2
3 here you are!
4
5 c1 to c4 are the four independent channels, the soundcard has two
6 subdevices (0 and 0,1 for the "front" and "rear" output) ...
7
8 greets & have fun hacking alsa ;)
9 mexx.
10
11 On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 15:41 +0200, Erick M wrote:
12 > hi Marcus,
13 >
14 > would you mind showing us the content of your /etc/asoundrc?
15 > I am quite interested by the subject.
16 >
17 > Thanks for your time and comprehension
18 >
19 > Best Regards,
20 >
21 > Erick