From: Andrey Vul <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] WHY
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:06:47
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 09:48, Steev Klimaszewski <steev@×××××.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Sebastian Günther > <samson@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote: >>> > I speak for everybody when I say this: >>> > ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING REPLIES ON >>> > THIS MOTHERFUCKING LIST! >>> > >>> >>> Beg your pardon? >>> >>> What replies? >>> >> OK, now I know. :( >> >> Is there an admin present who can remove some addresses from the list? >> >> >>> Sebastian > > While I would typically agree with your first sentiment - I have to go > with the replier to your post - What replies?? I am missing out on > something here - maybe the mails are getting caught as spam on my > system so I never see them - if you send me a list I can get it to the > admin.
The spam replies to my previous thread have been deleted off the archives - that's nice. But here's an example of what's still on the archives and I consider significantly off-topic: I.e. the Nero Re:Re:Re:Re:Re... stuff. Andrey Vul PS. I'm not the only person who's "Samuel L Jackson pissed off" with the Nero incident.

Subject Author
[gentoo-laptop] Listadmin speaks - Was: Re: Re: WHY "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-laptop] WHY Steev Klimaszewski <steev@×××××.net>