From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] WHY
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:48:41
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Sebastian Günther
<samson@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
>> > I speak for everybody when I say this: >> > ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING REPLIES ON >> > THIS MOTHERFUCKING LIST! >> > >> >> Beg your pardon? >> >> What replies? >> > OK, now I know. :( > > Is there an admin present who can remove some addresses from the list? > > >> Sebastian
While I would typically agree with your first sentiment - I have to go with the replier to your post - What replies?? I am missing out on something here - maybe the mails are getting caught as spam on my system so I never see them - if you send me a list I can get it to the admin.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-laptop] WHY Andrey Vul <andrey.vul@×××××.com>