From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] installation assistance
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:43:20
if you need specific settings according to your hw, post here your full
laptop model and specs and i will post you your make.conf that you should
use, and tell you in little steps what you'll need to do to install a
bleeding edge gentoo with kde and beryl effects and all the rest. if you
don't want those kind of things but want only a basic and very fast gentoo
i'll post the configs you need.
tell me also if you need a dual-boot windows-linux system, cause some people
want or need it.

2007/9/26, Simone Mainardi <simoneinweb@×××.it>:
> > Hi, I'm italian too, I'm from florence. You can easily install a full > gentoo-kde environment by following the [1]. I'm quite new to gentoo > (coming from debian) but after two days I've set up a good system on my > laptop (hp pavilion dv5251). > So try the installation by yourself and if you have any questions, post > here! > > > [1] > > On mercoled? 26 settembre 2007, alle 12:31, Pol wrote: > > I would pay for _in place_ assistance to install gentoo / kde on my > laptop > > I am living in northern italy > > Any suggestions about available professionals or companies? > > > > thank you > > Pol > > > > (please CC my personal address) > > -- > > gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list > > > > -- > gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list > >
-- dott. ing. beso