From: Vladimir Brik <gentoo.mirror@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] gentoo.chem.wisc.edu down
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:52:49
1 Shyam,
2
3 Sorry, for the late notice. The mirror resumed service mid last week (earlier than expected).
4
5 I use gentoo.mirror at gmail for issues related to gentoo.chem.wisc.edu source mirror and rsync21.us.gentoo.org portage mirror.
6
7 My bugzilla account is for no.hope at gmail, real name Vladimir Brik.
8
9 Vlad