From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] gentoo.chem.wisc.edu down
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 05:00:41
On 07/24/2008 02:33 AM, Vladimir Brik wrote:
> FYI > > gentoo.chem.wisc.edu is down due to hardware failure. Should be back > running early next week.
Vlad, Can you let us know when the mirror is back online? Also, It would be nice to have updated contact info for you guys and I also recommend an active Bugzilla account, so we can inform you in case of any issues. Regards, -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org devrel | http://devrel.gentoo.org infra | http://infrastructure.gentoo.org GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345