From: SoEasyTo Mirrors Manager <mirrors@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] HTTPS deployments for mirrors: Potential Chrome changes; stats on the existing mirrors
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:28:04
1 Hi,
2
3 Being the maintainer of mirrors.soeasyto.com, which is currently
4 HTTP-only, having already the setup in place for LetsEncrypt on my
5 server, I'm about to set it up for my mirror.
6
7 Anyway, does it have to be HTTPS only ? ie., do I also have to set it up
8 to redirect HTTP requests over HTTPS (it's possible) ?
9
10 And same question as another maintainer before, do I have to create a
11 ticket on b.g.o. in order to notify of that change ?
12
13 Thanks in advance,
14
15 Regards,