From: Fredrik Eriksson <feffe@××××××.se>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] HTTPS deployments for mirrors: Potential Chrome changes; stats on the existing mirrors
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 08:10:43
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm the maintainer of mirror.mdfnet.se. The future of this mirror is not
4 entirely clear (it may have to be removed in a few weeks/months), but
5 for now I've added a letsencrypt certificate, opened it up for https and
6 will make sure to maintain it for as long as the mirror is available.
7
8 /Feffe