From: Martin Hierling <mad@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] new rsync hardware for
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:51:03

can someone please handle Bug Ticket No 61504?
I posted it to bugzilla and not to the list because it was requested here.
but the response time on bugzilla is very slow versus the posts on the
list (mostly handled in some h).

so could you please add instead of to the
accesslist of From that Point you can monitor the server and add
it to the rotation at your own will, i will see the traffic.

if there are any issues with the server please drop me a line.

regards Maritn
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Hierling - S(kim) FH Lippe und Hoexter
  Raum 343 - Liebigstr. 87 - 32657 Lemgo - Germany - Earth
  Tel.: +49-(0)5261 - 702-433 - Fax: +49-(0)5261 - 702-467
  Windows NT: The world's only 80 megabyte Solitaire game!

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new rsync hardware for Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>