From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-musl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-musl] Re: plan9port build fails on multiple levels.
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:10:51
1 On 6/30/17 3:02 AM, parazyd@××××.org wrote:
2 > Do share them. plan9port doesn't compile on amd64 either.
3 >
4 > On Thu, 29 Jun 2017, Rendov Norra wrote:
5 >
6 >> I have patches to fix the first two issues (or at least they compile),
7 >> but they're very hacky as I'm not an experienced coder.
8
9 Excellent, ignore my last message. If you open a bug report at
10 bugs.gentoo.org, describe the problem and upload the patches and I'll
11 put it on the tree. I also maintain plan9port so I can fix it directly.
12
13 Having said that, I'm curious why people are interested in plan9port?