From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc. Trustees Election 2020 Nomination Period.
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 02:21:53
1 On Fri, 2020-06-26 at 23:37 +0200, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
2 (klondike) wrote:
3 > Hi!
4 >
5 > Seeing that there have been no nominations yet...
6 >
7 > I'd like to nominate myself to the position.
8 >
9 > I'd like to nominate the retiring (not sure if this is the right english word) trustees as I think they have done a fairly good job b-man and prometheanfire.
10 >
11 > Finally I'd like to nominate mgorny. I think his methodical approach to things could be very helpful.
14 Thank you for your trust but I don't think I'm going to find sufficient
15 time for this role this year, so I'm going to decline.
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny