From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc. Trustees Election 2020 Nomination Period.
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 21:37:53
1 Hi!
2
3 Seeing that there have been no nominations yet...
4
5 I'd like to nominate myself to the position.
6
7 I'd like to nominate the retiring (not sure if this is the right english word) trustees as I think they have done a fairly good job b-man and prometheanfire.
8
9 Finally I'd like to nominate mgorny. I think his methodical approach to things could be very helpful.
10
11 Klondike
12