From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc. Trustees Election 2020 Nomination Period.
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 22:58:30
1 On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 11:37:40PM +0200, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > Seeing that there have been no nominations yet...
5 >
6 > I'd like to nominate myself to the position.
7 >
8 > I'd like to nominate the retiring (not sure if this is the right english word) trustees as I think they have done a fairly good job b-man and prometheanfire.
9 >
10 > Finally I'd like to nominate mgorny. I think his methodical approach to things could be very helpful.
11 >
12 > Klondike
15 Thank you, Francisco, but I must decline. I intend to run for the
16 council election and would like to avoid any potential conflicts of
17 interest.
18
19 I believe the current Foundation members along with Matthew and Michal
20 if they accept will do a wonderful job in determining whether we can
21 reincorporate or dissolve underneath an umbrella.
22
23 I would also like to +1 my nomination for both individuals.
26 Cheers,
27 Aaron