From: John Lawles <jl.050877@×××××.com>
To: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Communicate a plan to the users
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:38:11
1 Alec,
2
3 On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 02:55:03PM -0800, Alec Warner wrote:
4 > This list is primarily about the Gentoo Foundation (legal crap). If
5 > you want to start a thread about communication problems I would
6 > suggest starting it on gentoo-pr, or gentoo-project. The subscriber
7 > base of this list is small in comparison and the conversation you want
8 > to have should not happen here.
9
10 Thanks for the info.
11
12 I looked at gentoo-pr and, as John Alberts writes there, "I
13 don't think too many people monitor this list right now."
14
15 I also just looked at gentoo-project and a discussion there
16 appears impossible to me because, for the past several days, all
17 they do is flame each other.
18
19 It is a shame because I do like the gentoo concept.
20
21 Regards,
22
23 John