From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: John Lawles <jl.050877@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Communicate a plan to the users
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:55:16
1 This list is primarily about the Gentoo Foundation (legal crap). If
2 you want to start a thread about communication problems I would
3 suggest starting it on gentoo-pr, or gentoo-project. The subscriber
4 base of this list is small in comparison and the conversation you want
5 to have should not happen here.
6
7 Thanks for your understanding,
8