From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 00:47:03
1 On 15/04/2018 08:07, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 3:51 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 >> Does the law of the NM state permit shooting trespassers? And if not,
6 >> can we please move it to one that does?
9 > I would like to know why wltjr, as he points out, has been banned for *over
10 > a year*.
11 >
12 > He is a former Gentoo trustee. His ban reason is listed as: "rants,
13 > monologues, and offtopic repetitions"
14 >
15 > (https://bugs.gentoo.org/640160)
16
17 You should read
18 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:ComRel#Disciplinary_Actions_for_Escalated_Conflicts
19
20 > The people behind the ban appear to be the usual suspects running
21 > ComRel/Council.
22
23 Yet another friendly warning: this kind of unsubstantiated got you
24 already time off the mailing list.
25
26 Wltjr managed to get its longer time off the ml because of its repeated
27 small breaches of the CoC and ban evasions.
28
29 You seem to try to follow his lead with all your strength.
30
31 lu