From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee meeting Meetings/2018/05 agenda
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 00:16:45
1 On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 5:08 PM Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > >>>>> On Mon, 14 May 2018, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
4
5 > > The Gentoo Council was asked [1] to provide input on updating the
6 > > Social Contract. In the 2018-04-08 Council meeting [2], the following
7 > > change of the first paragraph has been approved unanimously.
8
9 > > [...]
10
11 > > With the change applied, the full wording of the first paragraph
12 > > would read:
13
14 > > | This social contract is intended to clearly describe the overall
15 > > | development policies and standards of the Gentoo project development
16 > > | team. Parts of this document have been derived from the Debian
17 > > | Social Contract. Comments are welcome. Please send them to our
18 > > | gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list.
19
20 > > The Council requests the Foundation Trustees to approve this change
21 > > in their next meeting.
22
23 > To clarify: The Council proposes the following change (pseudo patch
24 > with line breaks inserted):
25
26 > This social contract is intended to clearly describe the overall
27 > development policies and standards of the Gentoo project development
28 > team. Parts of this document have been derived from the Debian Social
29 > Contract.
30 > -It is generally very similar to it except that certain parts have
31 > -been clarified and augmented while other parts deemed redundant have
32 > -been removed.
33 > Comments are welcome. Please send them to our
34 > -gentoo-dev@l.g.o
35 > +gentoo-project@l.g.o
36 > mailing list.
37
38 Hi Ulrich,
39 Added to the agenda for the May 19 Meeting.
42 David Abbott (dabbott)
43 Gentoo Foundation Secretary
44 http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/