From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:35:11
1 On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:28 PM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2 >>>>>> On Mon, 16 Apr 2018, Matthew Thode wrote:
3 >
4 >> What I'd like to see (not fully thought out and all) is the
5 >> following.
6 >
7 >> CoC is not enforced on the list by comrel, but comrel can report
8 >> what they beleive to be CoC violations to the Trustees. The Trustees
9 >> can take action if they believe necessary.
10 >
11 > I don't think that adding a further indirection for disciplinary
12 > measures would be helpful. At the least, it would delay any actions.
13 > So, I would suggest to leave this to ComRel, and if you absolutely
14 > must, make trustees rather then council the instance of appeal for the
15 > gentoo-nfp list.
16 >
17 > Ulrich (not speaking for the council)
18
19 My opinion is that -nfp is a special case