From: Matt Turner <mattst88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Forming Gentoo Policy - Copyright Assignment and Attribution
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:56:24
1 (Resending since I sent the first copy to gentoo-dev-announce instead
2 of gentoo-dev)
3
4 The first email said:
5
6 On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
7 > With Regard to Copyright Assignment
8 > We'd like to propose that we create an agreement similar to the FSFe
9 > FLA and what is used by KDE to allow for VOLUNTARY assignment of
10 > copyright to the Gentoo Foundation.
11
12 And the second says:
13