From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation legal filings updated
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:55:11
1 Bueller?
2
3 On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 13:55 -0400, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
4 > Just wanted to confirm that the legal filings for the Gentoo Foundation
5 > are current. I recall talking with Dostrow/Dan and others at LWE. Pretty
6 > sure it was taken care of. Although I can't seem to find online record
7 > of it. Just the old one at
8 >
9 > http://www.nmprc.state.nm.us/cgi-bin/prcdtl.cgi?2463313+GENTOO+FOUNDATION+INC
10 >
11 > Was it done? If so are their any links to the current filings? If it's
12 > available online, can we link to the filings on g.o some where and/or on
13 > Wikipedia.
14
15 Anyone got any info here? Was it re-filed? Does it need to be? If so
16 what state? New Mexico again?
17
18 Also is there a mailing address for Gentoo? I would assume a P.O. Box?
21 William L. Thomson Jr.
22 Gentoo/Java