From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Conference call with lawyers
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:49:06
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote: [Thu Nov 16 2006, 01:58:17PM CST]
2 > What I want to know right now is simple.
3 >
4 > - How much money do we have?
5 > - Where is it?
6
7 Paypal -- $29 233.07 (USD)
8 Netbank -- $ 718.83 (USD)
9
10 We also have somewhere between $5000 and $7000 from Google, but I
11 missed a box on the tax form so I'm working to get a new check cut.
12
13 > - How do we access it?
14
15 The usual methods for paypal, and either online or w/ a debit card
16 for netbank.
17
18 > - Who is responsible for it?
19
20 At the moment, I am. We really need a new bank, but we really need to
21 reincorporate first, since we'll need an Articles of Incorporation to
22 open the account, and I'm not sure what our current status in NM is
23 right now.
24
25 > - At what rate does this money come in?
26
27 As of 1 Aug we had $27 309.04 in our paypal account.
28
29 > - Do we have credit cards/paypal/etc?
30
31 Paypal, and a debit card for netbank. Unfortunately, we can't get
32 money from paypal to netbank, which is one of the many reasons that we
33 need a new bank.
34
35 > Basically, I think that with this information, we can plan a budget for
36 > things we know that we need, such as the above mentioned and also for
37 > legal costs. So who can answer my questions?
38
39 Does that help?
40
41 -g2boojum-
42 --
43 Grant Goodyear
44 Gentoo Developer
45 g2boojum@g.o
46 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
47 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76