From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:10:41
1 On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:01 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:32 PM, Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
4 > wrote:
7 >> What I'd like to see (not fully thought out and all) is the following.
8 >>
9 >> CoC is not enforced on the list by comrel, but comrel can report what
10 >> they beleive to be CoC violations to the Trustees. The Trustees can
11 >
12 > take action if they believe necessary.
15 I also see that there are moderators listed for several of the official
16 mailing lists :
19 While the moderator names appear out-of-date, I would suggest allowing the
20 moderators of these lists to do their job. Moderation is a much gentler and
21 effective way to run a list than calling in a ComRel raid.
22
23 And I was going to suggest that ComRel lay off of -project too, as it is a
24 non-technical list, and potentially outside the scope of ComRel. But before
25 I could post that idea, I was banned from -project.
26
27 -Daniel