From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, KDE herd <kde@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:58:54
Nope, it was not a response to you. But I see that things are being
done the wrong way, probably because of inexperience. If people are so
commonly violating our CoC, then maybe it is our CoC what needs to be
fixed and not our developers. In any case, I just want to say that I
am very confused about all the situation and in the same time sad to
see that indeed people that try to get things done are meeting a wall
in front of them.

In this situation, looking at it in a cold way, I think that Chrissy
has abused a little her position. I do not say it is her fault, these
things happen. I want to ask for a little more of moderation and
diplomacy when dealing with these situations and not with

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 18:04 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote: >> Congratulations on removing yet another developer. > > If this is directly in response to me. Then you should be aware I had > nothing to do with his moderation. So I'd suggest you slow down and read > everything that has transpired on this list. He is not the be-all end > all of gentoo or even remotely close to it. And if he wants to prove his > worth to gentoo in a non abusive manner. Then the tree is the perfect > place. > > But if for a second anybody thinks that somebody can run around and be > abusive to others and violate our CoC at will. Then heck yeah. I'd be > pleased with them getting off a list/or out of gentoo all together so > distro matters can continue. > > > >
-- Ioannis Aslanidis <deathwing00[at]> 0x47F370A0