From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustees nominations
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:24:40
1 On 12/07/17 15:15, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > IMO there are probably benefits to having access to legal entities in
4 > a few countries, but I'm not sure I'd want them to be Foundation
5 > subsidiaries. And of course it requires people to step up and make it
6 > happen, and keep it going.
7 >
8 ... which I'm pretty sure is the main problem at the moment, with
9 relatively few 'interested' devs coming from the US .. so, Rich, you
10 volunteering to join the Foundation Trustees?? I can't nominate, else I
11 would ...