From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-nfp@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Nominations?
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:38:34
1 I'd really like to see the trustees board thinned down to 5 as Grant
2 said in the previous email. If that's the direction that it takes, then
3 I'm happy to accept the nomination, because I think the board can
4 actually achieve something when it's leaner.
5
6 I would like to second the nominations for Grant and Chris, and
7 additionally I'd like ot add Renat Lumpau (rl03) to the list of
8 nominees, as he's got legalese experience and is interested in the board
9 and the foundation. I would've recommended Joshua Jackson (tsunam) as
10 well for nomination, but I think he's not been a developer for long
11 enough, according to our existing rules. I hope he chooses to retain
12 the role of Trustee-Kicker though.
13
14 Thanks,
18 Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>