From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation membership
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 22:26:44
Hello Board of Trustees and Gentoo Foundation members,

Since there is no documented procedure in place for doing this, I am
doing this on the only officially-listed location for Foundation-related
information/discussion.  As of this moment, I wish to have my membership
in the Gentoo Foundation revoked.  As a former member of the Gentoo
Foundation Board of Trustees, I find the attitude and general
distasteful treatment of members of this list by several members of the
board to be appalling.  As such, I no longer wish to be associated with
this body, in any way, shape, or form.  I strongly feel that certain
elements within the current membership is more concerned with how they
can best benefit themselves than what is best for the open source Gentoo

Please remove me from any future correspondence with regards to the
Gentoo Foundation.  I have no desire to participate in the political
wrangling and insulting manner in which this legal body represents
itself in public.  Since the responses to many of these offenses seem to
be shed in a positive light, I am left with no recourse of action other
than to respectfully part ways with the current body.

Thank you,

(P.S. - There's no point in responding to me, as I am unsubscribing from
this list, effective immediately.)

Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead
Games Developer