From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] drobbins, leadership, etc.
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:02:06
1 On Wednesday 16 January 2008 06:43:06 pm Alec Warner wrote:
2 > There was talk of a vote on -core.  I think the current decision is
3 > that we need to investigate the alternatives before we can vote on
4 > them; hence we are getting our paperwork in order to get advice from
5 > our legal team.
6
7 shouldn't users get to vote too? after developers shouldn't be developing for
8 users not just themselves. the users also have a stake in this decision.
11 Caleb Cushing
12
13 PGP keys available on key server
14 wwwkeys.us.pgp.net
15
16 Due to low Internet availability I may not check
17 my email more than once a week, and thus cannot
18 guarantee a response time.