From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Nominations?
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:55:00
1 This is a pretty long book you wrote. So I'll just say what I think
2 here.
3
4 No offense but this seems like a crack heads pipe dream and would
5 probably not be a wise use of funds. Dump 300k in hardware, developer
6 training, books, etc and we will get a lot more accomplished that make
7 Gentoo itself better. Raise 300k and get us all together and you will
8 see 250 people with hangovers and a small handful projects that come
9 out of it in the end. SoC will probably of proved to be more successful
10 (end results) for a lot cheaper.