From: Tom Gall <tgall@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee Nomination - Tom Gall
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:16:31
I accept the nomination and will be happy to serve if elected.

Yes I am a mayor. (This is at best a part time position as Mantorville
is a very small city)

I also work for IBM and recently was leading the embedded Linux team.
Just recently I moved back to working on powerpc linux. I am a past
ppc64 linux kernel maintainer (when it was first released to the
world) and have been part of IBM Linux technology Center since 2000. I
first began running linux back in ~1994.

Regards,

Tom