From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: drobbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Please communicate with us verses blogging at us
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:01:19
1 Daniel,
2
3 Can you please start using two way mediums to communicate your
4 thoughts, plans, proposals, etc for the Gentoo Foundation. We have
5 public lists setup for just a thing. Really getting tired of talking
6 about you, without you being part of the conversation. Not sure how you
7 plan to lead without talking to many of us. IRC doesn't really count.
8
9 Furthermore that you are contacting our foundation members privately
10 and subverting any sort of public inquiry to them. Which might be
11 subject to comments from developers and users. I kinda find disturbing.
12 I thought the idea was more transparency not less.
13
14 I would like to believe you have good intentions. Which would be nice
15 to be able to discuss with you. But seems like you are avoiding any sort
16 of direct communication possibly confrontations. Can you please start
17 talking with us, and stop blogging at and about us. It's really adding
18 an unnecessary layer of drama.
19
20 Thank you very much :)
21
22 P.S.
23 Please only reply on -nfp list, thank you.
26 Sincerely
27 William L. Thomson Jr.
28 Gentoo/amd64/Java