From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 08:48:39
1 On 15/04/2018 11:52, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 7:42 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org> wrote:
5 >> In the mean time, Luca, is ComRel planning to take an actions on mgorny's
6 >> suggestion that William be shot? Even if tongue in cheek, I am sure you
7 >> realize it's inappropriate.
10 > What's the matter, Luca? Cat caught your tongue?
11
12 I happen to be on a different timezone (Japan) and I do not have
13 continuous connectivity.
14
15 > Since I was banned from a Gentoo mailing list for 7 days for using a
16 > naughty word, I am curious what will happen to mgorny for wishing out loud
17 > that someone experience a violent death.
18
19 You may properly contact comrel, as I already told you more than once in
20 public and private.
21
22 Please read the fine wiki page for detailed directions.
23
24 > I know what would happen if I didn't bring attention to it: nothing.
25 > What is still likely to happen after I bring attention to it: nothing.
26
27 Your way to "bring attention" means going against the CoC in blatant
28 ways, ignore the warning regarding unacceptable behavior and double down
29 for good measure.
30
31 > But please, feel free to ban me for another 7 days for pointing out the
32 > hypocrisy of ComRel.
33
34 You have your warning, is up to you if you want to keep behaving this
35 way (and get your 7days off for ignoring the warning) or not.
36
37 lu