From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 02:52:17
1 On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 7:42 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org> wrote:
4 > In the mean time, Luca, is ComRel planning to take an actions on mgorny's
5 > suggestion that William be shot? Even if tongue in cheek, I am sure you
6 > realize it's inappropriate.
9 What's the matter, Luca? Cat caught your tongue?
10
11 Since I was banned from a Gentoo mailing list for 7 days for using a
12 naughty word, I am curious what will happen to mgorny for wishing out loud
13 that someone experience a violent death.
14
15 I know what would happen if I didn't bring attention to it: nothing.
16 What is still likely to happen after I bring attention to it: nothing.
17
18 But please, feel free to ban me for another 7 days for pointing out the
19 hypocrisy of ComRel.
20
21 Best,
22