From: Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 04:02:44
1 Dear Daniel,
2
3 OK. Full stop right here.
4
5 I am not exactly sure what you expect to achieve with your continued
6 rambling on our mailing lists. I can just tell you that it is neither
7 respect, nor acceptance from the developer community so far.
8
9 I for my part am very tired of reading all of these unsubstantiated,
10 personal attacks, wild accusations, and incoherent ramblings.
11
12 Further, I am at a loss why Gentoo, as an open source project, owes you
13 a justification for administrative measures we take. Or why we should
14 radically change our metastructure and established procedures just
15 to suit your idea how Gentoo should be structured and run.
16
17 Best,
18 Matthias