From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 05:09:03
1 On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 10:02 PM, Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Dear Daniel,
4 >
5 > OK. Full stop right here.
8 What I would like to achieve is quite simple. I would like ComRel to be
9 consistent in their meting of discipline on the lists, and in the project
10 in general. I care about Gentoo developers, and don't care very much for
11 blatant hypocrisy. Nor do, I think, quite a few Gentoo developers who have
12 suffered because of this lack of consistency.
13
14 You don't owe me a justification. You owe the entire project and its users
15 an explanation for why you apply the CoC inconsistently. What I would
16 expect from ComRel is some kind of commitment to the community to enforce
17 standards fairly rather than selectively.
18
19 I think to people on the outside looking in, the lack of consistency and
20 playing of favorites is blatant and offensive.
21
22 I hope I have answered your questions.
23
24 Sincerely,
25
26 Daniel