From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee and Secretary resignation
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 21:39:38
1 On 2018.06.01 01:41, David Abbott wrote:
2 > I will not be running in the next Trustee election.
3 > I will also be stepping down from the secretary position.
4 > I will be available to help train new members and transfer the banking
5 > credentials to the next board.
6 > I got involved in the foundation because as a long time user of Gentoo
7 > I wanted to give back to show my gratitude to all the developers and
8 > contributors of the distribution.
9 > In my real job I have been successful enough that they seem to ask
10 > more
11 > of me all the time and I am not able to give Gentoo the time and
12 > effort
13 > I would like.
14 > I have other interests, the main one is just doing less work and
15 > having
16 > more fun, wish me luck.
17 >
18 > Regards,
19 > David
20 >
21 > --
22 > David Abbott (dabbott)
23 > Gentoo Foundation Secretary
24 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/
25 > Key fingerprint = C820 FC52 BE58 1AFA 4D74 EB6B 719F B3E2 F01C 4ACC
29 David,
30
31 Its been a pleasure to work with you over the years.
32
33 Good luck in your pursuit of more fun.
36 Regards,
37
38 Roy Bamford
39 (Neddyseagoon) a member of