From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Social contract and its effect on upstream software choices
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 10:07:31
1 Hi Alec!
2
3 I have taken a refresher from reading https://opensource.org/osd and  and https://www.gentoo.org/get-started/philosophy/social-contract.html
4
5 The relevant part of the social contract is "However, Gentoo will never depend upon a piece of software or metadata unless it conforms to the GNU General Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License, the Creative Commons - Attribution/Share Alike or some other license approved by the Open Source Initiative (OSI)."