From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] financial report for 2013-2017
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:30:22
1 On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 6:52 PM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
2 wrote:
5 > That said I don't want the job to be rushed. As long as there's a
6 > footnote that the recordkeeping or whatever is in flux.
9 Well, I suggest rushing an effort to get an EOY 2017 balance statement out,
10 which should take all of 5 minutes, just to make sure that the Foundation
11 is being transparent with its members, and then would say get the 2017 done
12 in a reasonable time frame, and work on the others from there.
13
14 It's important to get *something* public soon as it has been too long since
15 there's been any kind of official financial statement.
16
17 -Daniel