From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] financial report for 2013-2017
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 07:48:37
1 On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 6:52 PM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
3 > wrote:
6 >> That said I don't want the job to be rushed. As long as there's a
7 >> footnote that the recordkeeping or whatever is in flux.
10 > Well, I suggest rushing an effort to get an EOY 2017 balance statement out,
11 > which should take all of 5 minutes, just to make sure that the Foundation is
12 > being transparent with its members, and then would say get the 2017 done in
13 > a reasonable time frame, and work on the others from there.
14 >
15 > It's important to get *something* public soon as it has been too long since
16 > there's been any kind of official financial statement.
17 >
18 > -Daniel
19
20 Here is last years, this year ends in June.
21 https://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/20170820_treasurer_report_FY2017.html
22 Robin said the current totals were;
23 balance $119K USD
24 assets $31K USD