From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Please communicate with us verses blogging at us
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:22:36
1 On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 22:06 -0500, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > > Also, he's not trying to keep this mailing list a secret. I actually
3 > > joined this list because I saw his suggestion to do so on his blog,
4 > > and I'm sure that many others joined it because they heard about it
5 > > from him.
6 >
7 > Sure, and while he is suggesting it to others. Is he following his own
8 > advice?
9
10 Is he leading people here, or is he just telling them to come here and
11 expecting them to do so?
12
13 Think about it.
16 Chris Gianelloni